Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Re: PDF creator

here..... Try this.....

http://podofo.sourceforge.net/

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

C++?  On a Java only machine?

Developer

here it is for Java....

http://java-source.net/open-source/pdf-libraries

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
Developer

Already seen a similar list on this Thread, be aware that these almost certainly use J2SE or enhancements to Java not supported in J2ME devices. 

Developer

Hi,

Do you have any idea , that using which library I can create PDF file ?

If you have any idea please suggest it.

Regards,

Developer

Sorry to shout

HAVE YOU SEARCHED THE FORUM?

Developer

Not such api exist....

the only way possible is to print a pdf at server side and send it in response....

Developer

@SiddharthAjmera

The point I am trying to make to the OP is that this Thread is a repeat.  By searching the OP could have already determined the information that they have obtained on this Thread and saved both bandwidth on the forum, and the time of people (like yourself) suggesting (J2SE or C++) solutions to this problem that will not work.

In this situation I too would suggest a Server side solution, but if you review the Thread, you will find that has already been suggested and discarded.

What is really frustrating is that I have suggested to the OP that they search a number of times, but apparently as yet they have not.  It seems that they would rather take up other people's time than go to the effort of looking for themselves.

I've lost patience. Until the OP shows some indication that they are trying to help themselves, I am giving up on this Thread:

But one last gift:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Save-set-of-images-to-pdf-file-from-Java-App...

Developer

sorry for wasting bandwidth on the forum, and the time of people.....
And thanks for the suggestion....

Developer

@SiddharthAjmera

Sorry, I was not suggesting that you were wasting bandwidth.  You were trying to help.  I appreciate your suggestions were not potentilaly appropriate, but you were trying.  My suggestions were directed to at the OP - Original Post - i.e. milanvishal.