07-17-2008 02:53 AM
Apps written for Symbian can be loaded onto a BlackBerry. The file-type must be .jar!
What you do is the following:
1) Load the application onto your memory card in the folder /Blackberry/apps
2) Then go to the Media application and click on the MenuButton
3) Then select 'Browse'
4) To to the selected path to your app
5) Select the app and click on download
6) Now the jar application gets installed on your Blackberry
Unfortunately I don't know how to port a Blackberry app to Symbian. There also might be some hardware-differences so not all apps would run on symbian devices.
07-17-2008 08:35 AM