Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: b.tech
Accepted Solution

Post request sample using json or xml

Hi

i am new in blackberry . can any body have sample code of login authentication , in which we pass user name and password , after we get respone in json or xml .

If sombody have runing code please help me ..

Developer
My Device: BB 10 Dev Alpha

Re: Post request sample using json or xml

Hi Naveen,

It will be good, if you will explain what you have achieve so far, your study in this direction... So, give a start yourself.. and post dificulties here and definitely you will get more attaention and solution..

All the best..!!

Regards,
Kanak Sony
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dodevelopnshare.wordpress.com/ | http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=188131481&trk=tab_pro
Regular Contributor

Sir actually i know there is two type of request One is GET andOther POST .In both we get respose , but if i want to send encripted   url , so i have to use POST request. So i just want how we can use POST request.? get a respone .

Example Login Authentication . in which we pass username and password if username and password (check with server )is right  then its response is true else false.

Regular Contributor

Hi

i just wanted to know how to send post request .and get server url respone.and then we parse thet response .

Please help.

Regards

Naveen

New Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: 9810

hi,

simulation@this.machine|||Gggdg dfgdf|||xyz@gmail.com;|||Gggg|||se[644.976] nding|||06:21:51 AM i found unexpected array[] value please help me i am using bb eclipse 7 every string jon format i found unexpected array value please give me any solutions
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

@octal123 - Welcome to BlackBerry forums.

Please start your own Thread for a new question. 

With respect to this question, I suggest you start again.  Use a supplied sample, make sure that you understand what the code is actually doing and then try to debug the problem yourself,

You will find plenty of hints if you look round here, but you do need to ask specific instructions.  Just saying your code is broken will not help anyone help you.