Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Visitor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Problem registering application

Hi all,

Yesterday, I received the necessary csi files to sign my application for blackberry devices.
But I am experiences issues when registering the RRT csi and RCR csi
The RBB registered without a problem, but whenever I try to install the RRT or RCR, I first of all am get a warning claiming the csi file was not found. However, I'm sure these files do exist and are in the correct location. After I click OK in the popup warning, a new dialog appears ; I filled out my private key and PIN, after which communication with BlackBerry starts (normally max 2 minutes) like I did for the RBB csi.
However, this won't succeed for either the RRT and RCR csi, the popup remains visible and nothing happens (tried for an hour or so...)  The only option I have is to cancel the request.
I tested this with the JDE plugin for eclipse as wel as the BB JDE, but both come up with the same result.
I am unable to deploy myapps on BlackBerry devices since they all use Rim's Runtime API.
In the signature tool, they all have status 'Not Registered' for RRT signers, problably because I can't register the RRT.csi.

Does anyone experienced similar problems? Or can someone point my in the right direction?
Any help would be highly appriciated...
Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Problem registering application

Do you have a proxy server in your environment?  If so, please see the following link:

Support - Unable to register keys or sign a file while behind a proxy server
Article Number: DB-00105

http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800989/Support_-_Unab...

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker