Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: none
My Carrier: none

Program not packaging properly

Questions that need to be included:

1. The BlackBerry handheld software version and BlackBerry model you are testing with (or simulating). You can find this information under Options, About:  BlackBerry 9550 Simulator

2. The version of BlackBerry Java SDK or BlackBerry JDE used to build the application:  Eclipse downloaded with JRE 7.1, used the tools, install new software to install JRE 5.0.0

3. The exact error, exception or behaviour you are experiencing. Try to avoid statements like "it doesn't work": 

When I try to build and run the application, the console shows this error:

I do not know why this is happening, but here is another picture of a warning, and I do not know if its helpful at all:

This is a link to an easier to read version of the picture above (hosted by imgur.com).

4. If possible, the line of code triggering the error or exception, as well as a snippet of the code that precedes it:  No lines of code are triggering the error, its done while building.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Program not packaging properly

I recommend the Search facility to you - before you post check out to see if other people have reported the same problem.

Bsasiclaly the issue here isthe Java or the JDK has not been installed or not accessible.  Have a look at this old Thread which discusses a similar problem:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/I-O-Error-CreateProcess-error-2/m-p/482984#M...