Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Simpati

bb simulator problem

when I want to clean simulator in eclipse , I get the problem cannot clean simulator anybody have suggestion for this??

Developer
My Device: 9360, BB10
My Carrier: Aircel

Re: bb simulator problem

use this

(Alt+Shift+E),C

Regular Contributor

BlackBerry SQLite database creation about filesystem

My application takes data from a server and saves it to an SQLite database. This works fine in the 8900 simulator, but when I run this in any other simulator it gives me this error "file system not ready" any body have suggestion for this?

Developer
My Device: 9360, BB10
My Carrier: Aircel

Re: BlackBerry SQLite database creation about filesystem

please check at the debug or run time you are checking  SDCard option or not? 

Regular Contributor

Graphics Acceleration Error in BlackBerry Simulator

when I use bb simulator I get this error "Could not create texture (err=0x501). Any body have suggestion for this??

Regular Contributor

how to Run two BlackBerry simulators

how to Run two instance of BlackBerry simulator in windows eclipse? any suggestion will be appreciated

Regular Contributor

Blackberry simulator hangs under Windows VM guest

I run Ubuntu 10.10 x64 but use a Windows 7 x64 and Windows XP x86 VM to use Windows. I am trying to get the Blackberry simulator and the Eclipse load-to-device features to work.

The simulator is just a transparent window that completely locks up. Though I can package the app no problem, when I choose load-to-device Eclipse hangs.

Though the phone is detected and I am giving it enough resources, I am thinking maybe this is because it is a virtual machine. Any suggestion to solve this issue??

Regular Contributor

Reduce Blackberry Simulator load time

Is there any way to reduce Blackberry simulator load time. One way I found was View->Turn Graphics Acceleration->off . We have to close the simulator every time we make a change in code. Is there any way to bypass this closing and restarting problem of BB simulators? any suggestion will be appreciated..

Regular Contributor

how to get mobile date and time in blackberry

I need to get device date and time using DateField, have in bb sdk api??

Regular Contributor

how to manually add simulators in blackberry

Is there any way to add a simulator manually in my eclipse? In android SDK,we have options for selecting various emulators.Likewise,is there any way so that I can choose any one from the various simulators available?any suggestion will be appreciated..