Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Simpati

Custom ListField With Checkboxes in Blackberry

I tried to implement the custom ListField with checkboxes in blackberry. I'm able to display the list correctly. My requirement is that I need to select some multiple items using the checkbox in blackberry, but I'm not able to change the check and uncheck the checkbox. I tried in navigationClick, CheckBox.setChangeListener, HorizontalFieldManager.setChangeListener methods, but I didn't get any solutions. Any body can solve this?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Custom ListField With Checkboxes in Blackberry

Hello ihsanr

Welcome back !  How are you ? Sorry I don't have any solution to your problem .I am sure your two friends I don't name them yes they can provide you the solution .By the where are they ? will they join in after you log out.

Also please STOP posting those thread on this section of the Forums.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Regular Contributor

How to develop custom List Field in Blackberry

In my app i have to show list of items in list field when i click on specific item in the list field the background color for a particular row change to grey color.How to develop this type of custom list field in Blackberrry.Any one please give ideas?

Regular Contributor

Creating custom layouts in BlackBerry

I want to create a RichTextField at the bottom half of the screen, while I paint my own custom graphics at the top half of the screen. Is that possible in BlackBerry? It tried defining a LayoutManager and trying to position the RichTextField at the bottom of the screen but the RichTextField, scroll through the entire screen. This is the code for the LayoutManager(). Any body have suggestion for this issue??

Regular Contributor

Blackberry - Loading/Wait screen with animation

Is there a way to show "Loading" screen with animation in blackberry?? because I dont know how to make loading before application start in blackberry??

Regular Contributor

loading item in blackberry

Any body know how to make loading screen before application start, there is any suggestion??

Regular Contributor

BlackBerry - Add items to a ListField

Can someone please give me a simple example on how to add three rows to a ListField so that the list shows something like this? any suggestion?

Regular Contributor

How to make Blackberry UI more attractive

I am working on BlackBerry user interface. But the BlackBerry UIs are less attractive compared to Android UI. I want to make my BlackBerry UI more attractive like in Android. Any suggestion??

Regular Contributor

Blackberry - How to add border to BasicEditField

I used BasicEditField in my Blackberry program,the BasicEditField doesnot display any border.So i want to customize the BasicEditField to display with border.Any body have suggestion to fix this issue??

Regular Contributor

How to make HyperLink in BlackBerry application

Can anyone tell me how to make hyperlink in BlackBerry? is it same in html?? any suggestion will be appreciated