Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Reply
Developer
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎02-08-2010
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Project not loading.

Hi all,

 

My blackberry app suddenly stopped loading in the simulator. A bit of history as to how it happened -

 

I was debugging an app with KSoap2.

 

I noticed that the changes I make in code don't reflect in the execution, the debugger also seems to step into new lines where there's no code at all.

 

I ran clean.bat which removed the app from the simulator completely

 

I then noticed rapc error on build console that said rapc failed because a duplicate resource existed in the project.

 

I tried removing kSoap2 and executing rapc. Now there's no output in the console when I click on Build active configuration.

 

The project still doesn't load, but it doesn't even execute rapc before running the simulator.

 

I tried copying the files to a different project, but that doesn't work either.

 

Help?


Thanks,

Teja.

 

 

 

Developer
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎02-08-2010
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Project not loading.

Somehow "Activate for Blackberry" got unchecked, so it wasn't executing rapc. I tried activating and executing again, now the rapc just fails for kxml with the error - 

 

"C:\Users\Teja\Projects\kXML\lib\kxml2-min-2.3.0.jar(org/kxml2/io/KXmlParser.class): Error!: Duplicate definition for 'org.kxml2.io.KXmlParser' found in: org.kxml2.io.KXmlParser
rapc failed for the project Charge Capture"

 

 

Developer
Posts: 55
Registered: ‎02-08-2010
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Project not loading.

[ Edited ]

Okay, I have no idea why this is happening, but I removed kxml from build path and the duplicate reference error is gone.

 

I'm somehow able to import and use kxml even if it's removed from the build path, and the project is working fine.

 

Wierd.