Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Radio Application - How to Begin?

hi

you have the BlackBerry  vandor account?and you check those code and put your url .

New Contributor
My Device: Any model
My Carrier: N/A

Nope, but I can sign up for one. Also, what kind of Jsdk and jdk versions are you using to run your JDE? My computer is 64 bit so I had some trouble with the program and I kept having to install and uninstall it.

Could you tell me what classes exactly do I need to edit and what do I need to replace in the code to make it link to my radio station? I'll try working with it in JDE once I download it, but I just want a heads up..thanks Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

hi,

Change the Url in the This Class "src\rimx\streamingtest\PlayerScreen.java".

-------------------------------------------------------------

feel free to press the kudos button  on the left side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T- Mobile

[ Edited ]

need urgent someone to create for me application for radio online please get back at me <Personal Content Removed>

New Contributor
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: developer

I have Run that code and I have debug in simulator, but it's not working yet...I try running in handset. but it's nothing happen. can you help me about this?

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

I have met this same problem. So sorry the conversation did not come to a solution that way I could follow

My Device: curve
My Carrier: MTN NG

Hi Shahumanga8. Im looking to build a similar radio app for blackberry. Since you know how to do this can you build it for me? I'm willing to pay.