Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Blackberry 8110
My Carrier: Generic
Accepted Solution

Set Main class in the project

Hi, I have a project in Eclipse with several main methods because I'm testing different things. My question is: How do I change the main method of the project? Because Eclipse always runs the same main and I want to run the code using different mains. Thanks 

Developer
My Device: Not a blackberry user
My Carrier: None

Re: Set Main class in the project

[ Edited ]

Greetings.

For the record, be sure to have just one main method that act as entry point for all the application.

But as you said your purpose now is to make a fast test, right click over the class that contains the entry point (main method) you want to test, click on Run As->Blackberry Simulator.

Be sure the class you are testing extends from Application or UiApplication in order to run it. Otherwise, that entry point will be useless at all.

In case you want to define an entry point for the project, just delete all the spare entry points (main methods).

Good luck. I hope this help.

Let me know if this was helpful or if you have a solution.

Johan Guzmán - In case my answer pleased you, give a press to the LIKE button, please!! Mark this post as solution if it solved your problem.