Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Application Developer

Signing Problem for My Application

Hi Blackberry Team,

Am Blackberry Application developer .when i Sign my blackberry application Using Blackberry JDE am getting bellow problem.

When i press "Request" button and typing my password private key in "Signature tool" Status "Signed" just for all file in category "Optional",,but all file in category "Required" the Status is "Not registered...",,

And when i upload myApp into Blackberry device.,it can't be run and show the same warning ".....attempts to access a secure API".,

The Error Message "Not registered" is "Please contact the signer and register with the Signing Authority."  SignerName 'RIMAPPSA2'.,however i'm a signer!!!i'm so confused...

Please Help me...

i installed 3 keys but still am getting above problem so please help me. In application i used 3party API for Buzzcity add mob integration.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Signing Problem for My Application

RIMAPPSA2 is an internal, RIM only code signing key.  This is only required if you accidentally imported an internal API.  Verify your imports based on what is listed in the public API documentation.  The build output should show you the class that is requiring this key.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker