Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Signing Servers are slow and failing?

It still sucks.  I second the idea of getting rid of the emails.  This could free up at least a little bit of resources and they have no purpose except to annoy.  Come on RIM - that's an easy one.  Throw us a little bone!

Developer
My Device: ಠ_ಠ

An opt-out for the Websigner emails is something RIM is "investigating internally". This was said back in December though. But they're in the corporate world, so who knows how long it will take.

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Down again! Smiley Mad

This is ridiculous, you'd expect an organisation that targets the enterprise market to know how important reliability is to their customers ? 

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Well said - I'm constantly amazed that this is still going on....

No company I know of would have allowed this to go on for so long...and certainly a

a well publicized - far reaching executive apology is warranted...

On the Appworld side, we are in sad shape too as we are being spammed by the

AppWorld license server with duplicate transactions, bad pin numbers, etc. you

name it...

Worst run company I've ever seen - it's almost like no one is driving the ship...no one is

accountable...no one really gives a **bleep** it seems...

Regular Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Cricket

The only logic I see is for the system to have counters, we are CC:ed to from the same information the counter system gets. I like when the server sends me 2 success emails but the client shows me 2 failed connections or timeouts. Great way to boost internal numbers, make it look like it worked internally but in reality it is broke.

Either way, they are fine with it and people complaining because if people are complaining that means people are using it in their eyes, have seen this mentality before at other companies.

BlackBerry Java JDK 6.0.0.30
BlackBerry Java Plug-in 1.3.0.201101051005-15
BlackBerry JRE 6.0.0
Eclipse: Helios

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Storm
My Carrier: Verizon

This happened to me in the past and I thought it was my machine/connection being flaky, but i see some other people also went thru it. 

Gues what today it is happening again. I got it intermitently yesterday but this afternoon is being dead only a couple of the pieces get signed the rest fails. My code is Bluetooth so have to use those APIs tha tneed signature to start testing/debugging on a real device.

What a difference when you write an Adroid App the apk just comes right away.