Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Start Entry point..

i want to create another entry point ..Actually i created one folder within that foldor i created two project one with Auto start and system module checked with cldc Application.I would like to make my second application with alternate cldc application entry point but i could not see that option in the drop down list, i dont know where i commit a mistake pls help me how to do it.

regards,

s.kumaran.

Developer

Re: Start Entry point..

Have you gone thru this KB article.

http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800901/How_To_-_Setup...

Use Search. "Accept Solution" If the problem is resolved.
Developer

hi i followed the article what you sent to me.I created one folder within that folder i created two project one with the name of autostart and other with the name of sample.I made the autostart project as Auto start and i checked both auto start and system module in the property window of auto start project.while i select a sample project to modify a alternate entry point i could not see the alternate entry point in the option where i can see only CLDC application,MIDLET,and Library only.can u pls tell me what mistake i did.

regards,

s.kumaran.

Developer

Are those projects created under the same WorkSpace?

Developer

yes all projects are created in the same workspace...
Highlighted
Developer

There must be some problem with JDE. It should work, Just create workspace, create two projects under same work place, one project properties should be able to display option for making the alternate entry point.