Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105
Accepted Solution

Still awaiting signing keys

[ Edited ]

Hi.

I have requested signing keys twice now, yesterday, and the day before that. I have made sure the stated email address is in the safe senders list.

I got the Order Confirmation email both times, but the keys do not follow. Is there currently an issue with them taking longer than the two hours mentioned?

Unfortunately, I'm doing Bluetooth development, so I cannot get by with the simulators...

What is a good email or contact to approach with this?

Many thanks,

Phil

New Contributor

Re: Still awaiting signing keys

Has anyone here recently requested keys, and how quick was the turnaround?

Without them I'm totally stuck, it rules out BlackBerry as a development platform, and I'll have to go elsewhere. Seems such a silly hurdle, but what can I do?
Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

you can mail devsupport@rim.com about this
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion...took a few days, but they got back to me- I'd mistakenly thought that the forums were monitored by BlackBerry.

Despite following the advice to add the address to the whitelist, I never did get their keys, and had to use a googlemail account instead.

But I'm up and almost running now (The IDE still moans the keys haven't been added, even though I got an email confirming them as activated via the IDE)...we shall see if it works as expected on the device.

Again, thanks.