Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Syncing with Simulator to BES Server

I'm having a similar problem.  In the past, I had no issue enterprise activating.  A few things have changed since I last enterprise activated a similator. 

1)I installed BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.6.

2)The BlackBerry router moved to our DMZ.

Can any of these items impact enterprise activating a simulator?

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: SingTel

Re: Syncing with Simulator to BES Server

The likely issue is #2. Note that for the Handheld simulator to connect using bypass, your desktop uses port 4101 to connect to the BlackBerry Router on your BES. Ensure that you are able to connect using this port from wherever your desktop is located.

LazeRACED, You stated earlier that you managed to get a real device activated just fine using the same machine. However, you did not confirm if the real device was connected to the wirelss network. To emulate the device simulator, take the SIM out of your device(if it has one) and turn the wireless radio off, then try to activate against Desktop Manager. If your real device experiences the same problem as the simulator where the Bypass is stuck at "connecting" then the likely issue is the network setup or as Mark stated the BlackBerry Router service for which you should contact your BES support channels.

Sarim
BlackBerry Development Advisor
www.BlackBerryDeveloper.com