Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Vodacom

Vendor Portal Problem

Who can I address this with when I cannot post up items for sale on the vendor portal, when I click on the link "nothing happens", even when I try to remove items from sale the page does not respond...is there anyone from RIM or AppWorld who can assist me!.....I can't develop any futher because of this problem!
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Vendor Portal Problem

You might get more luck on the App World forum.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/bd-p/appworld_dev

That said I am not currently having any problems with App World.  Perhaps it is your environment?  Can you test from a different PC and/or network?  From memory App World is really only supported using IE, so are you using IE?

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: Vendor Portal Problem

I do have a couple of themes active and visible on Appworld, those are fine,it is something that started 3 days ago, that the vendor portal was not responding to my click requests, all these themes from the first one were submitted using blackberry 9800, with no problem at all. Thanks for your reply, I will use your advice to try fix the problem.