07-18-2012 10:49 AM
i am trying to do sample app connected with BBM
i get problem with in building
net_rim_bb_qm_platform.jar can not be exported because some class in it was eviscerated (content of a class file was removed).
any suggesting will be helpfull ..
thanks in advanced
07-19-2012 05:00 AM
thanks alot for ur replay .. and i knew i ask it before in this topic but not wasn't the main question in the previous post so i put it in separated post .... to prevent conflict in future if some one else search for the problem ..
07-19-2012 05:11 AM - edited 07-19-2012 05:12 AM
Fair enough, and if I had found this first I would just have pointed people here rather than back to your other Thread because I think that was a good idea!
Anyway, can you mark any Threads that are 'finished' as solved. Instructions in Help link near top of screen if you need them.
07-23-2012 05:25 AM
i follow this step to add the jar file into the project if that u meen build the jar fule into a library ..
1. In Eclipse, open the BlackBerry Application Development perspective.
2. Click File > New > BlackBerry Project.
3. In the New BlackBerry Project dialog box, in the Project Name field, type a name for your project.
4. In the JRE section, make sure you select a BlackBerry JRE that is version 5.0 or later, and click Finish.
5. In the Package Explorer view, right-click the project and click Properties.
6. In the Properties dialog box, in the left pane, click Java Build Path.
7. Click the Libraries tab.
8. Click the Add External JARs button.
9. Navigate to the folder where you extracted the BlackBerry Messenger SDK file,. In the BBM SDK folder, doubleclick
10. Click Next.
is the right way or is there something else
07-23-2012 12:06 PM
A jar added in this way will not be built. so you will not get the error message you mentioned at the start.
Can I suggest you start again from scratch and make sure you only follow the steps outlined?