08-02-2009 04:20 AM
I am looking for a way to determine the following infromation from the device API:
1) Is the device attached to a BES
2) If so, what is the SRP ID for the BES
From looking at this thread,
it appears to be possible to get the SRP ID using the service book. What I'm wondering is whether using the service book this way is always a reliable solution for answering the questions above. That is:
1) Is there a "Desktop" service book entry if and only if the device is attached to a BES?
2) Are we guaranteed that the UID for a "Desktop" service book entry will always be the SRP ID of the BES?
3) Does this have the potential to change in future versions of the platform?
03-07-2010 07:17 PM
Have you managed to get a response to your request?
I am also trying to determine programatically the enterprise activation status. Could not find any documentation on that anywhere.
Any guidance would be appreciated.