Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

illegal argument exception in cdma blackberry device

Hi Guys,I am gettting the following java.lang.IllegalArgumentException while make connection in my cdma device(8520).

What could be problem?

Regards

Rakesh Shankar.P

Developer

Re: illegal argument exception in cdma blackberry device

Had anyone faced this sort of issue ,it happends in curve device(5.0).It works all in other GSM devices,Is this

Curve related issue?

Anyone have ideas on this?

Regards

Rakesh Shankar.P

Developer

I am not getting any of replies ,Did i ask my qn in approporiate way or not?After getting succesful response Code,as 200,while retreiving response data i am gettting java.lang.Ilegal argumentException.(8520 CDMA Reliance device)

Regards

Rakesh Shankar.P

Developer

[ Edited ]

Can you tell us the statement that sis throwing the Exception and the parameters that this statement is using.  It will come as no surprise that I suspect that one of these parameters is illegal.....

Perhaps you could review each of the parameters and investigate why they might be illegal. 

Developer

HI Peter i found the reason,I am using trying to get IMEI info in the device,but in CDMA device,application loads partially and i already told you once abt java.lang.error that happened in bb style,Similar sort of error and i got the  log console and check out the error

Company in which i work have created the app 2 or 3 yrs back,I am not facing this sort of issue in storm device,which is also CDMA device,It happens in Curve device?

Any suggestions from you peter?

Regards

Rakesh Shankar.P