Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
07-23-2012 06:04 AM
preverify the Jar file that we downloaded form RIM
using this commands
1- preverify -classpath "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 5.0.0\lib\net_rim_api.jar" "net_rim_bb_qm_platform.jar"
1-1 alternative url for the same problem
i get this error
Error preverifying class net.rim.blackberry.api.bbm.platform.ui.chat.compon
i don't knew why thsi error show up
i knew i submit this question about BBM but really i get no soultion until nw ..
thanks in advanced
07-23-2012 07:29 AM - edited 07-23-2012 09:05 AM
Edited to remove typo make it less ranty!
Can you explain why you are asking a question that you have asked previously and has already been answered?
Let me be direct.
You do not preverify the supplied BBM jar file.
Please just follow the steps in the documentation.
07-23-2012 09:36 AM
Just happened to be in the BBM documentation, and here it is:
Create a project for your BlackBerry Messenger connected
application using the BlackBerry Java Plug-in for Eclipse
1. In Eclipse, open the BlackBerry Application Development perspective.
2. Click File > New > BlackBerry Project.
3. In the New BlackBerry Project dialog box, in the Project Name field, type a name for your project.
4. In the JRE section, make sure you select a BlackBerry JRE that is version 5.0 or later, and click Finish.
5. In the Package Explorer view, right-click the project and click Properties.
6. In the Properties dialog box, in the left pane, click Java Build Path.
7. Click the Libraries tab.
8. Click the Add External JARs button.
9. Navigate to the folder where you extracted the BlackBerry Messenger SDK file,. In the BBM SDK folder, doubleclick
10. Click Next.
11. In the properties window, click OK.
12. When you are ready to build your project, on the Project menu, click BlackBerry > Package All.