Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

question on horizontal manager

hi,

If I add many label fields to a horizontal manager ,the label fields doesn't automatically doesn't come to next line,if it's greater than the screen width,although I have fixed the horizontal manaer's screen width using setlayout method.What's the problem,I couldn't understand.It's not possible?

Please help me out.

Developer

Re: question on horizontal manager

Doesn't FlowFieldManager do this?  I think the point of HorizontalFieldManager is that everything scrolls sideways rather than flowing down.

Developer

hi peter,

Thanx for reply.i will do it with ur suggestion.I also have a question,that after clicking on messagelist,the email is highlighted on message view screen.Can I pick up all the highlighted emails after clicking on messageList?I have used regular expression.But it takes times to parse it.Please help me out.

Highlighted
Developer

I don't understand your messagelist question, specifically, I don't understand how a regular expression helps.  Can you restate your question in a new Thread?  Cheers.