10-08-2009 05:28 AM
1) I have a bit map field to which Ii set the bitmap usingthis method
Now when no bitmap is available i want to show an empty bitmap or no image
but the problem is previous bitmap remains even though i set this bitmap to null. What should I do ?
2)I have added object choice field my screen. On BB storm this object choice is not clickable. I mean I dont get a drop down list or "Change opotion" in menu. How ever I can change options using "Spacebar" of virtual keyboard. what should be done?
ObjectChoiceField interValField = new ObjectChoiceField("my field",
myStringArray, 0, ObjectChoiceField.USE_ALL_WIDTH
thanks a lot for any help in this regard,
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-08-2009 07:33 AM
1) I normally delete the Field to do this. I would suggest that you invalidate() on the Field after having removed the Bitmap, so you would code:
2) Don't understand (2). Have you recompiled the application using JDE 4.7 or associated component pack? Are you running in compatibility mode? (Blue border with keyboard always showing?)
10-09-2009 05:08 AM
thanks for the reply.
1) I cannot call invalidate method directly as it is not visible.Anyways, I solved it my removing and adding fields
2) regarding second solution was my silly mistake, I was overriding navigationClick method for other object choice fields in the mainscreen and i returned true all the time instead of invoking super.navigationClick.