Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: use NFC to open my application ???

So what was your error? Please share so that others might benefit.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vivo

I had this situation: I'm working with 2 BlackBerry Curve 9360 handsets and 2 different applications, one in each phone.
The first application is an implementation of the pushNDEF() of NDEFPushManager, which was pushing a custom External Type NDEFMessage.
The second one, was a listener to the External Type from the first app.
My problem was - the message pushed from the first app (and first handset) couldn't be fully received and "understood" by the second app and handset.
I thought I had it wrong with the External Type typeName string, it was a implementation mistake, though.
Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Ah OK, one of those annoying "bug" things I've heard so much about :-)

Good luck with the remainder of your work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim