Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: programer

web browser integration

hello, first of all I am new to this forum so I apologize for any mistake i may commit, well, I explain that I need help integrating data recived by the browser from a web page and display that information in the notifications of the phone, and pressing a button in the application take you to the website and i know how to do the call from the page but I need a little help with  integrate that in the button, and how I can upload data from the web page when you press the button that activates the app, and finally  how  can i do to make the information I'm calling be sent to the notifications on the phone! I would appreciate any help you can provide to me or some link's that you can give me, since I'm new to programming for blackberry. thanksSmiley Happy

Regular Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: web browser integration

Thanks
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 9500
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: web browser integration

1. Please see this thread & code given by me for information on how to use Browser Field from your BlackBerry Java app.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/BrowserField-help/m-p/1175299#M163752

2. You can choose to push the screen created in point 1 when your button gets clicked.

thanks.