Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Developer

Accessing listview from cpp

Hi,

I have a listview in some other qml file, not in main.qml and have a QVariantList in cpp file

I want to display the content of the QVariantList in that listview from cpp file.

Please help!!

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Accessing listview from cpp

Take a look at this...

http://developer.blackberry.com/native/documentation/cascades/dev/integrating_cpp_qml/

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Contributor
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Developer

[ Edited ]

I had gone through that, but I didn't find solution regarding my problem. can you please provide me the sample code if possible or some solution to my problem??

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

I would have bet my house on that being your next question it seems no-one wants to learn and write their own code any more. For me that is what coding is all about figuring something out for yourself and getting the satisfaction from solving a problem by yourself.

However this question has been asked now countless times before so take your pick of sample code from the following...

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&locati...

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.