02-12-2013 06:51 PM
I was trying to download the BB10 Native SDK 10.1 Installer for Windows and have failed quite miserably 3 times.
On those 3 times, I checked the checksum and they did not match the ones on the download website. These are the checksum values I got:
- file: installer-bbndk-bb10_1_x-win32-338-201302012
- checksum: f437cee7cec4e3a61e4b68735f6689cd
- blackberry's checksum: 63ce0a43acea2568db573c01cd5a913d
- file: BlackBerry10Simulator-Installer-BB10_1_X-338
- checksum: 48f2cbe00d00d9fdcf436c44c37ea1a3
- blackberry's checksum: 48f2cbe00d00d9fdcf436c44c37ea1a3
Could anyone help with this?
Thanks! Have a great day!
02-20-2013 11:47 PM
I'm having the same issue with the 10.1 dmg on OSX. I've downloaded it four times. Each time the dmg fails to mount, and each time the MD5 checksum doesn't match.