Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook with OS 2.0
My Carrier: N/A

Cocos2d-x Errors

Hello,

I'm a complete beginner to game development and tried following up this tutorial to get Cocos2d-x set up:

http://2dbb10gameprogramming.wordpress.com

I did not get the error mentioned in the above tutorial, but I got something else like below:

undefined reference to `WebPInitDecoderConfigInternal'	decode.h /cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/include/libwebp	line 429	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `WebPGetFeaturesInternal' decode.h /cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/include/libwebp line 394 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `WebPDecode' CCImageCommonWebp.cpp /cocos2dx/platform line 65 C/C++ Problem

Can anyone please say what this is? Only the project "cocos2dx" has a red square with a white cross in it (error mark). But I tried running the "TestCpp" anyway and it ran without a problem (However, eclipse did warn me that some required project has errors).

Thanks.

My BlackBerry 10 apps: Roshnal Lihinikadu
Lots more coming up!
Developer
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Personal

Re: Cocos2d-x Errors

that means you need to link a library which implements those functions.

im having the same problems so i have no idea how to fix it,

in theory is webp which comes precompiled with cocos2d ond the folder cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/libraries/armle-v7 or x86

you should only need to include them to your project.

~namida de as.hita ga mienai~