07-12-2014 06:54 PM - edited 07-12-2014 07:00 PM
So I got my hands on the source code for a simple dice rolling program that I had found on the BlackBerry App World. I have already fixed a few compile issues, but at this point I think my best bet is to come to you guys here on the forums; I am at your mercy.
From my research into things the references which are undefined should be located inside of headers I have included.
Here is the compiler output:
I will provide the included headers now.
#error bbutil must be compiled with either USING_GL11 or USING_GL20 flags
Please take a look and, if you are capable of doing so, tell me what is
wrong causing those errors in this code.
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-13-2014 01:48 AM
If you think everything should be working correctly. Try creating a new hello world project and seeing if that compiles fine. I have noticed on my pc that momentics get pretty wonky if the pc gets low on memory. If it won't compile anything I have to restart, close all background services and run only momentics. This is mainly because my machine is not quite enough to do it all.
07-13-2014 11:06 AM - edited 07-13-2014 01:37 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. It gives me something to try out I suppose, but am sure my computer isn't using up 16GB.
The only thing I can really think of which I haven't tried is creating a managed project; I assumed since the project had a makefile it needed to use it. So I should either read up on makefiles or go try that.
Might as well try, if it fixes it I will mark this as answered.
Edit: After much thought I am pretty sure I know what stupid thing I didn't even consider.. I haven't linked any of the library files..
It was in fact the lack of linked libraries.