Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: DevAlphadevice
My Carrier: rim

Database Query

Hi all,

how to display data read fro database other then data model since i want display data by label field ie:i want assign data read from database to labels,is it possible or not so plz reply me

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Database Query

This is not a simple question because there are many possible places you could be having difficulty with, for example, you could have difficulty reading data from a database, or putting labels on the screen.  Also I would like to make sure you are asking a question about Java on BlackBerry.  So can you please ask your question again giving us a little more information regarding the areas you are having difficulty with. 

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: DevAlphadevice
My Carrier: rim

Hello,

Presently  we are using datamodel(group,xml,array data models ) to display data read from databse in form of listview, so my doubt is instead of displaying data as listview, is it possible to display data in form tables or assigning  read data to labels ..

for ex :I have created  table called Employee and inserted values for firstName,lastName,companyname in table ,after retriving data i want to display like :

firstNameSmiley Very Happyanesh

lastName:t

Compamyname:ccc

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Wrong forum, you wanted this one:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Cascades-Development/bd-p/Cascades

I will see if I can get this Thread moved...