Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Dev Alpha not connecting with Native SDK

I decided click 'Clean Project' because it sounded nice and I had a lot of repeats of configurations of my app when I was hitting 'Run As BB C++ App' within Cascades. However, I cannot set it back up. When I hit 'Run As BB C++ App' now there is nothing showing under Target Options, however, If i try to add my dev alpha back in (via Add New Target) it says this device is already added and doesnt let me add it back in again. I tried removing and reinstalling debug token (not sure if i did this correctly but it seems to work) but this doesnt change and still no Target Option.

Could somone give me a hand?

This is the Run Configuration options I have set

Build configuration - Use Active (I tried the other ones as well - dont even remember which one is the default anymore!)

Use WorkSpace Settings

Just to clear the way for some simple questions:

Dev Alpha in Development Mode - Yes

Have I Tried Restarting - Yes

Have I Reinstalled SDK to most updated SDK and most updated DA software - Yes

Thanks in advance for your help!

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Developer
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Dev Alpha not connecting with Native SDK

Nevermind solved my own problem again! 

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!