Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Error: Code signing request failed because [_sys_headless_nostop] in Entry-Point-User-Actions is not allowed

Getting this error when trying to export my app.

I redceived confirmation in my email months ago for this

Please confirm this in Momentics IDE via Window > Preferences > BlackBerry > Signing > Create a new debug token and select it > Click Details.

With this change, you are now able to sign long running headless application packages that requires _sys_headless_nostop permission.

Any information would be appreciated.

Developer

Re: Error: Code signing request failed because [_sys_headless_nostop] in Entry-Point-User-Actions is not allowed

1. Manifest error: [ERROR] Invoke-Target-Type: Use of 'application.headless' in attribute 'Invoke-Target-Type' requires declaration of '_sys_run_headless' in 'Entry-Point-System-Actions'.
Developer

Re: Error: Code signing request failed because [_sys_headless_nostop] in Entry-Point-User-Actions is not allowed

OH, and my app was working fine a few hours ago headless, but all of a sudden stopped. not sure what changed - it seemed to have stopped when I changed to a release instead of debug

Developer

help

Developer

Ok, I got this working again - somewhat ..

Does anyone else feel its super difficult to debug these headless apps?

I'd say more than 75% of the time the app will not start (headless), and the other 25% of the time it is an old compile. 

I might be debugging this incorrectly, so any tips would be appreciated.