Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
My Device: Torch 9850/64GB PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

HTML Link in flex mobile project

Alright I have a real simple and stupid question for you all I'm sure. I am trying to add a link to my Flex Mobile Project and I'm not sure how to do it. I originally was using flash builder 4 so I used a normal Flex Project and had a link working using RichEditableText. Once I clicked the link it would open the web browser and navigate to the URL in the link. Now that I am converting the app to a Flex Mobile Project it doesn't work. Can anyone explain to me and show me how to do the same thing in a Flex Mobile Project using mxml not action script. Thanks so much I did research and surprisingly haven't found much at all, what I did find was how to do it in action script but I'm used to using MXML. The below code is how I would have a link navigate to a website in FB4. Thanks in advance.

<s:RichEditableText
editable="false" focusEnabled="false" x="-5" y="540">
  <s:content><sSmiley Tongue><s:span></s:span><s:a href="http://www.google.com">
More Info</s:a<s:span</s:span></sSmiley Tongue></s:content>
</s:RichEditableText>

Brian

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 9530, 9550, 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: HTML Link in flex mobile project

not a stupid question because i would like to know aas well.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: HTML Link in flex mobile project

Wrong forum... try in the AIR forum.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands