Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Headless part setting wallpaper issue

We can't really offer any support on leaked OSes, there is no guarantee of any stability or that something you get working on it will work on any official version. Please try the developer 10.2.1 image.

Paul Bernhardt
Application Development Consultant
BlackBerry
@PBernhardt

Did this answer your question? Please accept this post as the solution.
Found a bug? Report it to the Developer Issue Tracker
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 123456789

Yeah sure I have to. Then we can have a much accurate outcome. I will try the dev image and let you know how it goes.

Regards.
Developer

Hello, I have loaded the oficial Dev OS image onto my Dev C, same issue: Leaving UI running then Headless part works perfectly.

Closing UI then all the jobs happen during this time don't work and delayed until UI is opened. For example, during the time UI part is not running, headless part supposed to vibrate for 1000ms but it doesn't, when open UI, it does vibrate that much as if it's delayed to do so when UI part is running.

All of the jobs in headless part don't work now if UI is not running. I can confirm this right now Smiley Sad

Any advice?

Developer

Ok my bad, i got it working properly now. The headless part could be terminated without any signal because of null-pointer usage.

Thank you.