Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

Integrating with BlackBerry Remember

Is there a Cascades sample app demonstrating integration with BB Remember. Do not see info in the docs

http://developer.blackberry.com/native/documentation/cascades/device_platform/invocation/remember.ht...

Creating a new entry

Here are the invocation attributes that you use to launch a Remember card to create a new entry:

AttributeValue
Target ID

sys.pim.remember.composer

Action

bb.action.ADD

URI

remember://notebookentry

You can also add the following key-value pairs by adding a question mark (?) after the URI:

• title=<ENTRY TITLE>
  • description=<ENTRY DESCRIPTION>
  • duedate=<# SECONDS SINCE EPOCH>
  • status=NotActionable, Completed, NotCompleted
  • notebookid=<ACCOUNT KEY>:<NOTEBOOK KEY>
  • tags=<COMMA-SEPARATED TAG LIST>

For the URI attribute, make sure that each parameter in the URI attribute is separately percent-encoded. Percent-encoding is an efficient way to encode the data in a URI. The QUrl class in Qt provides a convenient static function for percent-encoding.

Opening an entry

Here are the invocation attributes that you use to launch a Remember card to open an entry:

AttributeValue
Target ID

sys.pim.remember

Action

bb.action.OPEN

URI

pim:application/vnd.blackberry.notebookentry:<ACCOUNT KEY>:<ENTRY KEY>

Basically, what I'm trying to do is pull folder structure and entries from each folder in BlackBerry Remember, and allow the user to upload those entries to a cloud service.

How do I do this? How do I create a payload for grouping all items from each folder?

Thanks