Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
02-06-2013 05:15 AM
Has any one here had their app approved yet?
Mine is getting to 3 weeks pending in the approval state now - and I can see users are downloading the broken version currently since the Z10s release yesterday in Canada.
Any idea on what I can do to advise my customers that the issues will be fixed in the latest release, which is pending with BlackBerry for review?
02-06-2013 05:19 AM - edited 02-06-2013 05:20 AM
We all have the same trouble.
I finally updated app description with this text:
*** Error message during the startup is caused by bug introduced by Blackberry in latest SDK. I sent them fixed version on January 21, 2013 and still waiting for review. Sorry for inconvenience ***
Currently it looks that customers understand this unpleasant situation.
Another option is to pull app from sales until new version approved. Simply click on link Remove from sale in Vendor Portal.
You can put it back for sale by clicking on this link again.
02-08-2013 06:03 PM
An application I submitted on January 11th was recently reviewed. Just so everybody has some sort of ballpark figure. If you submitted around then I'd think you'll get reviewed soon.
Worth noting, I'd submitted the app on January 11th and an update in early February, they reviewed both versions, so if you want to push multiple updates on top of an older submission they'll probably review all versions when they look at the first one.
02-09-2013 02:05 PM
Thanks Brennan - Mine should hopefully be approved in the next few days then.
I'll also post an update when mine has been approved, in case anyone else from this thread is still waiting for approval.