Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Meet the BlackBerry Community App

From the Inside BlackBerry Blog.

Are you looking for a convenient way to access the 4 BlackBerry blogs, BlackBerry Support Forums and official BlackBerry BBM Channels on your BlackBerry 10 Smartphone*? Then look no further, the BlackBerry Community App is here!

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 2.19.51 PM

The BlackBerry Community App lets you easy scan for the latest BlackBerry news on the Inside BlackBerry Blog,Help BlogDevelopers Blog and Business Blog. Use it to read and share your favourite blog posts.

It also gives you easy access to the BlackBerry Community Support Forums, including the General Forums,Business Forums and Developer Forums. You can read and search for posts in any board. Swipe down from the top of the app to enter the Settings to configure your forum account, which will be safely stored for easy access when you return. Now you can create, reply to and like posts. Track threads you are participating in using the My Posts feature. You can also view a listing of the most recent threads across all 3 boards. Like any great BlackBerry app, sharing is also integrated. Share forum posts right from the app using BBM, email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more apps.

Switch to the BBM Channels tab where you can open or subscribe to the BlackBerry, BlackBerry Jam, BlackBerry Beta Zone and BlackBerry Careers BBM Channels.

Go give it a try for yourself, the BlackBerry Community app is free to download in the BlackBerry World storefront.

*The BlackBerry Community App requires BlackBerry OS 10.2 or higher.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer
My Device: Red Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Meet the BlackBerry Community App

Thanks Team BlackBerry this is a fantastic tool.

- commented from the app Smiley Very Happy

Developer
My Device: Passport Silver, PRIV
My Carrier: Telekom.de, O2, Vodafone

thanks providing this app to the community

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ekke (independent software architect, rosenheim, germany)

BlackBerry Elite Developer
BlackBerry Platinum Enterprise Partner
International Development native Mobile Business Apps
BlackBerry 10 | Qt Mobile (Android, iOS)
Workshops / Trainings / Bootcamps

blog: http://ekkes-corner.org
mobile-development: http://appbus.org Twitter: @ekkescorner
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Woouuuuuu!!! 

I am very excited and proud that the end has come for our own application blackberry forums. (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/)

And is available at BlackBerry World 

Now we can be more connected the blackberry forums...

Create a topic a while even without much influence but I am excited to see the BlackBerry Community BlackBerry App installed on my Q10 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Community-Feedback-and-Ideas/BlackBerry-should-develop-their-...

I hope to see many improvements soon and I think also will include support forums speaksHispanic (Spanish) 

As also think they're redesigning the website of the blackberry forums...

I`m using BlackBerry Community App for BlackBerry10 

Many thanks to BlackBerry and the team developing the application.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Nice, but not quite ready for prime time on my Z10...

I'm looking at one of my old posts, but about half way down all the lines start to flow over one another. I tried to attach a screen cap here to show the problem but then I found another shortcoming... no way to attach images to posts.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
Developer

Also apparently no way to edit after posting like you can in a regular browser.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
Developer

**bleep** I wish I could edit posts. I wanted to add that the text is cut off on the right side both portrait and landscape on my Z10 running 10.2.1.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Have you inadvertantly invoked a zoom?

Try a pinch gesture.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

greenmr wrote:

**bleep** I wish I could edit posts. I wanted to add that the text is cut off on the right side both portrait and landscape on my Z10 running 10.2.1.

Editing of posts is on the todo list.  Smiley Happy  If you rotate between portrait and landscape and back again the zoom level can get out of whack for some posts.  If you go back and re-enter the post it should look normal.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer

Tried that to no avail. It seems ok right now though after shutting down and restarting the app. @BBSJdev that was the first thing I tried but pinching still always left the last couple of characters on a long line cut off. I just couldn't pinch small enough to show the whole line. If it happens again I'll attach a screen cap. When I get home I'll post the screen cap of the smushed lines.