Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: O2

Mirror for qnx momentics download?

Hi,

I have been trying to download qnx momentics for DAYS. downloaded countless times but all of them are always corrupted and unfinished. this is the same case as any api i tried to download from the only successful one I downloaded too(which was still 1mb short actually and i am wondering if this is causing the problem).

i have tried downloading on 2 computers, my z30 (which was the only one which managed to get the 1mb short version as it allows me to retry again and again when the download stops) both the windows and mac version but nothing works.

so i am just wondering if there is a mirror site somewhere that I can download from?! It is very frustrating, I do not know why none of the files could download properly. It is not as if I am on slow internet that it times out either. i am on fiber and usually, the first few files will download within 2 minutes.... 

would be grateful it someone will provide an alternate download link!

(sorry my shift key is faulty so sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt Smiley Sad )

thanks!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Mirror for qnx momentics download?

I don't believe there is a mirror, but can you provide details on where you are downloading from? Which DNS server are you using?

We use a content delivery network to hopefully provide fast download speeds to everyone in the world, but it can break down if you are using one of the big dns providers like Google.
Paul Bernhardt
Application Development Consultant
BlackBerry
@PBernhardt

Did this answer your question? Please accept this post as the solution.
Found a bug? Report it to the Developer Issue Tracker