Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Trusted Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Momentics wont open

Been at this all day so close to just giving up now (if only i could just learn how to play video from udp bytes completely natively - see other question!).

I did find a momentics folder which i deleted and uninstalled ndk, i deleted every folder this ndk or previous versions had created.

I got my hopes up and then after 20 mins or so waiting for instalation the same happens again. Momentics wont open.

I run the bbndk.bat file with echo turned off removed and it shows that it fails at set PATH= but it also has a weired combination of / and \ in the file paths shown (only paths inserted by bb) e.g /win32/x86\usr\bin;

Anything else I can try?

Retired
My Device: BB Alpha
My Carrier: N/A

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

What are the contents of your PATH env var? It may be polluted with odd paths;

I owuld be curious to see if the BB10 momentics installation would work on your machine or if you would encounter the same issues..

Martin

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

[ Edited ]

Hi Martin,

Thanks for responding.

I was just pasting my path contents in to my reply when i noticed C: | minGW\bin; and swapped the | for \ and all is well. A very harsh lesson for me to learn.

Thanks again.