Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 10 Dev Alpha Simulator - VMware
My Carrier: (none)

My app starts on a Blackberry Z10, but then the console shows "slogger2 buffer handle not initialized. ../../lgmon_api.c, logEvent(), around line 578!", and it stops.

My app starts up - and the title bar is shown - but the rest of the screen doesn't show anything (it used to) - and u can't do anything but close the app.  The app also shows this error in the console on the desktop screen:

slogger2 buffer handle not initialized. ../../lgmon_api.c, logEvent(), around line 578!
[        phone_number_update_options: 376:13]: PHONE_NUMBER_LIB: cpd_capable not found and set to false.
QNXWebViewProvider::scrollPositionChanged()
QNXWebViewProvider::scrollPositionChanged() position=(0.000000, 0.000000)

My app was working alright - then I accidentally did something (I'm not sure what) - where it was making the wrong filename for the "arm/o.le-v7-g" file, - but I had some backups of the code.  I tried to remove the project - and make it again. - pasting in the src files and the qml file.  But now I am getting this error - and my app is stuck at the beginning.