11-20-2012 07:40 PM
I have a native app that does some stuff, prints to stdout, and then exits. When I run it through telnet, it works fine, but when I run it from the menu, it hangs at a black screen and logs/log gets created but is empty.
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-20-2012 07:42 PM
I added some code to create files in /tmp as soon as the app starts. If I run it through telnet, again, the files get created. If I run from the menu, nothing gets created.
11-22-2012 09:26 AM
I've found the issue (sort of) -- when running from the launcher, my app just consumes more and more RAM until it crashes. It does not do this when run from the telnet console. I will now embark on a mission to figure out what all the environment differences are between these two.
By telnet, I mean simply running telnet <simulator ip> from the host, and then using devuser as the username and password, whereupon I get a shell on the simulator.