09-11-2013 05:43 AM
I am getting error "API Level Modification" when i am trying to update the API level.
For more information please see the attached screenshot.
Please suggest any solution for this its urgent.
Thanks in Advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-11-2013 06:03 AM
Similar thread with answers here...
09-11-2013 06:35 AM
Hi BBSJdev, I already read this thred suggested by you i did all the possible steps and as well as change the permission of .lock file then also i am getting the same problem again and again.
I already report it to Report Blackberry Native SDK Bug.
Please suggest any solution for this.
Thanks in Advance.
09-11-2013 06:38 AM
09-11-2013 06:43 AM
Now that I can see your pic, this is the exact same problem I had a few weeks back and others, with the only solution being to delete everything and start again...
09-11-2013 06:44 AM
09-11-2013 07:15 AM - edited 09-11-2013 07:18 AM
Hi. I still could not get it fixed. The only other way around is to update the native sdk 10.0.9. Install that SDK and then update the SDK to what you need. That works perfectly. I have faced this issue in several other machines also.
09-11-2013 02:15 PM
I've had the same problem while trying to install 10.0 API (10.2 & 10.1 installed ok) and was able to solve it. I guess that something went wrong while the zip files were downloading, and that one or more were corrupt. However, I couldn't find the files so I could delete them.Eventually, I figured out what to delete.
I went to the folder "C:\bbndk\p2\org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core\cache" and made copies of the artifacts.xml file and .blobstore folder in case someting went horribly wrong. Then, I changed the content of the artifacts tag in artifacts.xml from
<artifacts size='4'> <artifact classifier='packageWin32' id='bbndk.win32.tools.10.0.10.536' version='1.0.0'> <properties size='2'> <property name='artifact.uuid' value='4044df69fb1a00131b6ee68fc89624a3'/> <property name='download.size' value='94452325'/> </properties> </artifact> <artifact classifier='packageWin32' id='bbndk.win32.samples.10.0.10.822' version='1.0.0'> <properties size='2'> <property name='artifact.uuid' value='40d27a68fb1a00131b6ee68fc89624a3'/> <property name='download.size' value='102550'/> </properties> </artifact> <artifact classifier='packageWin32' id='bbndk.win32.licenses.10.0.10.822' version='1.0.0'> <properties size='2'> <property name='artifact.uuid' value='60207b68fb1a00131b6ee68fc89624a3'/> <property name='download.size' value='60182'/> </properties> </artifact> <artifact classifier='packageWin32' id='bbndk.win32.documents.10.0.10.822' version='1.0.0'> <properties size='2'> <property name='artifact.uuid' value='00367a68fb1a00131b6ee68fc89624a3'/> <property name='download.size' value='34012066'/> </properties> </artifact> </artifacts>
and I deleted the appropriate files in the .blobstore folder (i.e. all files). After that I was able to install the 10.0 API without any problems.
I hope this will help you solve your problem
09-12-2013 03:06 AM
Hi All, I am also facing the same problem. Try to reinstall everything then also no solution.
Please suggest any other way.
09-12-2013 04:38 AM