Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900/9780/9810
My Carrier: Singtel

Re: Publishing Help

So you got the sigining keys? Smiley Happy

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Yah Smiley Happy, now how do i publish it, also went i tested it on my bbz10, it looked different on the devicce then in the game view, why, every thing was smaller, like my buttons were tiny

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Is your game view set to a 16:9 ratio or is it just adjusting to the dimensions of your monitor?

UI layout can be tricky with Unity. Some developers use NGUI or similar extensions, and the GUI system should be overhauled in an upcoming release.

That being said, there shouldn't be "drastic" differences if you ensure the aspect ratio is the same, but there may be small changes. Could you maybe share a screenshot comparison?

To publish, you will need to build a Release version of the BAR file and submit it through BlackBerry World:
http://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberryworld/getting_started_preparing_your_app_for_black...

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.
Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

It's set to the resolution of my bbz10