Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Question about the programming logic behind the Twitter app's swipe to view secondary listviews

Hey guys,

I've been trying to work out how I would implement the Twitter app's swipe function where you are viewing the main feed and can swipe to the right to view a listview of trending feeds.  At first I was thinking maybe creating a Listview with two ListItemComponents and then adding a listview inside of each with my data but I'm having issues getting ANYTHING to show up.  I feel like maybe I'm overcomplicating this?

Any thoughts or input on maybe a simpler way to achieve this.  I currently just have a segmented control that changes the listview data source and it works but I think this new way would look nicer and more intuitive.

Developer
My Device: Q10, Z10LE, Nokia N950, DAB....
My Carrier: Telekom Slovakia

Re: Question about the programming logic behind the Twitter app's swipe to view secondary listviews

[ Edited ]

I'm using ListView with LeftToRight layout and SingleItem flick and works very well

If helped give a like. If your problem was solved mark the post as "Solution"
Portfolio: BlackBerry Nokia
Social: Twitter | Facebook
About Me / Blog DevPDA | Blog
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Question about the programming logic behind the Twitter app's swipe to view secondary listviews

Awesome just making sure I'm on the right track