06-12-2012 05:33 PM - edited 06-12-2012 05:35 PM
Currently I'm developing QtWidget app with QtCreator. It's a bit pc centric, but it doesn't matter.
few three question about how to implement few things
1. How to implement menu swipe gesture for opening QFontDialog or custom QDialog ? I don't know which signal/slot should be used, and where in the code.
2. Is it possible to change the width of vertical slider automatically attached to textEdit widget ? Its default width is too small on PB
3. When using Qt textEdit widget, native PB copy/paste don't work (long press only selects the text, nothing more). How to interact with native PB copy/paste features (clipboard I think)?
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-12-2012 10:52 PM
1. Use a keypress event to see when the menu key is pressed
2. I used a stylesheet for this
3. Not sure if there were is another way but using the native sdk there are clipboard functions. I have not tried this yet though. I plan to soon so I'll post back in case you dont find the answer first.