Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Reduce ListView sensibility

Hey,

I'm having trouble scrolling the items in my scrollview, this are the properties:

layout: FlowListLayout {

orientation: LayoutOrientation.LeftToRight

}

•  snapMode: SnapMode.LeadingEdge
  •  scrollIndicatorMode: ScrollIndicatorMode.ProportionalBar
  •  touchPropagationMode: TouchPropagationMode.Full

Characteristics:

•  each item in the listView has 768 width(the width of the alpha in portrait mode) and 500 height.
  •  Each Item contains an ImageView
  •  there are 5 items in the ListView

When I scroll with my finger with normal speed, the flow will go till 2 more items not just the next one. One solution is to scroll very slowly just to go to the next one. But this may become a bit anoying for the user.

I would only like to reduce the speed of the flow. Is there any property?

I tried this:

onCreationCompleted: {

setScrollStops([[0, 1], [1, 1]]);

}

But the truth is i dont really understand the parameters passed to the function. If this is a asolution can anyone explain how it works?

Developer

Re: Reduce ListView sensibility

still no solution??

New Contributor
My Device: BB 10
My Carrier: Divum

Developer
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: XL

agree with manu_dazlia; you should set

snapMode: SnapMode.LeadingEdge
flickMode: FlickMode.SingleItem

on your ListView

Developer

Thank you very much! That perfectly solves it !!