Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Shortcuts on 10.2 simulator

UPDATE: The JIRA I submitted for this issue was just closed. Apparently this bug was fixed in the 10.2.1 simulator, which is currently available as a 10.2.1.1055 beta.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Hi.

If it is not too much trouble, it might be a good idea to install that simulator and try running your app to verify that there are no issues (shouldn't need to rebuild it). 

Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Confirmed: Shortcuts are working again in the 10.2.1.1055 simulator. Thanks.

RSperanza wrote:

Hi.

If it is not too much trouble, it might be a good idea to install that simulator and try running your app to verify that there are no issues (shouldn't need to rebuild it). 

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.