Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Some questions about the Web View

Hello

I have Four questions about the Web View.

1 . In the menu bar when you put more than ActionItem when I want to put pressure on dev BlackBerry and opens site developer.blackberry.com when you press the BlackBerry opens blackberry.com , how is it?

2 . More on the list can change your (more) ? I also want to delete more frequent in the list I just want to re- load ?

3 . When you open the application I want the back button or be transparent in the sense as it does not benefit from it and when you open the page because of non- transparent , could it?
(Meaning if you can not back the color red and when there is a possibility of back the color blue)

When say color i mean icon (:

4 . You could make an interactive application on the page , for example : add more to add I copy text on the page and added to the application copy button and when pressed copies ? I want without work API.

Developer

Re: Some questions about the Web View

Any help

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

I think the reason that no-one is helping you (at least in my case) is that it's hard to understand your words.

At times you seem to be asking a question but it's not clear what it is you are asking, at others you seem to be just making a random statement.

I recommend starting a new thread but this time limit each thread to one specific question you want answered (1 question per thread).

The pictures didn't help either.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer

If you create one problem per thread we can battle through the English language barrier, with four it's juts too much like hard work. :-)

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer

Really my English is very bad.
But I think the pictures will help (:

I will try to explain each question simply.

1. How to add a Web View in action?

2. When you add "ActionBarPlacement :: InOverflow" appears "more" you can modify the word more?
As well as repeat procedures in "ActionBarPlacement.OnBar" I do not want to appear when you press more? ( Show only " ActionBarPlacement :: InOverflow " )

3. I want to add a button to go back but I do not want that button is the same shape in all cases.
Such as browser
When you can not back shows:

When the possibility of back appears:

4. Delete the fourth question.

Developer

Well now I need this question only.

3. I want to add a button to go back but I do not want that button is the same shape in all cases.
Such as browser
When you can not back shows:

When the possibility of back appears:

Developer

You can do that kind of button with ImageButton..

http://developer.blackberry.com/native/reference/cascades/bb__cascades__imagebutton.html

You can define images for all the different states.