Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Play book
My Carrier: BlackBerry

Strange compilation and execution issues

Hi Guys

I have two questions 

1) I am working on a game, that was being built and run successfully untill I integrated scoreloop into my project. After scoreloop integration, it is behaving very strangely It works well while device is connected to computer and game is being debug through IDE, but when I tried to run deployed game by tapping its icon it got crashed. I dont know what is going on weather it is a scoreloop integration or something else. 

Please help what should I do what should I monitor, I dont have any pointer or things like that.

2) Sometimes during compilation I got error "NDKLocation\host\win32\x86\usr\bin\ntoarm-ar.exe" no such file or directory exists, and sometimes error is command line too long 

Please explain me these two compilation errors, Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Regards

Ahsan

New Developer

Re: Strange compilation and execution issues

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys

For 1st question I somehow figure out the issue, It was some memory issue that cause that particular crash. But my question is still there how come application runs fine while debugging but not while running. 

This is second time this kind of issue wasted my 2 or 3 days, 1stly in debug mode my app was able to write under "app/native" but failed to write in release mode because this particular location is read only. 

Regards

Ahsan

New Developer

Hi

Any words from blackberry platform guys??

Regards

Ahsan

Developer
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

[ Edited ]

Does the app write permissions in the security section of the options menu on the playbook/alpha device?