Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

Re: The QML preview is not available. glGetProcAddress_win32 failed: glGenFramebuffersEXT

Man, you have an integrated Intel HD 4500 with old drivers, probably supplied by Toshiba driver download webpage. Uninstall them, download the latest available version directly from Intel download centar website and install. And post the result
New Developer
My Device: Torch 2
My Carrier: TIGO

Re: The QML preview is not available. glGetProcAddress_win32 failed: glGenFramebuffersEXT

Team,

Thank you for all your support, I found the answer: Desinstall the graphics accelerator  and install ATI Accelerator, this found me the driver to the laptop. Also, automatically my laptop update the Intel grapichs accelerator for Mobile and abracadabra.. it works !!!!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: None

If anyone runs into this problem and has a laptop with NVIDIA Optimus technology, you'll want to set the IDE to use the NVIDIA chip when you launch the NDK. To do this, open the NVIDIA Control Panel and select "Manage 3D Settings" in the list of options. Open the "Program Settings" tab and add <bbndk location>/ide/win32/x86/qde.exe to the list of programs. Then you can select the preferred graphics processor as the NVIDIA one and then hit Apply.

Next time you open the NDK, you'll be able to see all the controls!

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Mine was working fine on Windows 7 - but after upgrading to Windows 8, it no longer works.