12-08-2012 11:10 PM
I was able to sign and deploy. I've found a workaround by editing bar-descriptor.xml and inserting <authorId> element, where I've used the value from debug token details.
12-09-2012 02:27 AM
So the good old bar-signer worked? I thought I may need a new tool and some new signing keys for it.
Any specifics? What parameters you edited?
12-09-2012 10:23 AM
I've specified my author ID in bar-descriptor.xml. Here is an example:
<!-- Unique author ID assigned by signing authority. Required if using debug tokens. -->
Please note, that this file get overwritten after project rebuild. So, it is only workaround to be able to deploy your app to device.
12-11-2012 08:06 PM
Well, for me the id was not an issue but the signer was objecting on some other fields.
This is how i succeeded.
1. Try to sign
2. Read the error, whatever field signer objected about, note that.
3. Open the bar file in winrar, open and remove the field identified in step 2. save back to rar.
4. Try to sign again.
5. If fails, go back to step 2
After 6 or 7 iterations i successfully signed it